When an employee suffers injuries on the job, the Pennsylvania workers ’ compensation system provides coverage for damages including medical expenses and lost wages only. In cases when a workers’ comp claim is denied, or when the insurance carrier tries to terminate or modify benefits, an experienced Pennsylvania workers compensation attorney can advise you on other options (including settlement of your claim), and represent you in a workplace injury claim.
If you have questions about your rights in a Pennsylvania workplace accident, contact the law firm of KOTLAW. We offer free initial consultations to injured workers.
At KOTLAW, we seek full compensation for employees who have suffered serious injuries at work. We help employees whose Pennsylvania workers’ comp claims have been denied or are in the process of being terminated. We also investigate accident scenes and determine if a third party claim can be pursued. When someone other than the employer has contributed to the accident, a third party claim can supplement the coverage provided by workers’ comp.
Our law office handles catastrophic injury matters and wrongful death claims resulting from workplace accidents. We assist Pennsylvania workers who have suffered an injury at work:
- Construction site accidents - collapsed scaffolding, ceilings, walls, and floors; heavy equipment accidents
- Factory accidents - assembly line accidents, conveyor belt injuries, fork lift accidents
- Driving accidents - representing commercial truck drivers, couriers, and other employees injured in motor vehicle accidents while on the job
- Industrial accidents - chemical plant injuries, burns, fires, explosions
- Repetitive stress injuries - suffered in factory or office environments
For injured workers receiving workers’ comp payments
When an injured employee wants to get out of the workers compensation system, we pursue compromise and release settlements that provide lump sum payments to Pennsylvania workers.
Contact an attorney at KOTLAW
Free initial consultations on accident and injury claims. You pay nothing on accident and injury claims unless a recovery is obtained.